Phase 2: School Planning (September - June)
During the planning year, SEN supports Fellows through weekly cohort meetings, one-on-one coaching, regular feedback on school deliverables, and visits to high-performing schools.
Key elements of our comprehensive school planning curriculum include:
- Refining school models.
- Creating systems, structures, and policies that support the realization of school vision.
- Developing leadership competencies.
Key elements of our ongoing, comprehensive operational support include:
- Securing a facility and preparing the facility for launch.
- Designing plans for staff and student recruitment.
- Executing site-specific community and family engagement plans.
School Planning Schedule